Research & Development
R&D | PHP Developer
Job Number: RADCPLL0508 – Rome
Qualification: L-L3 | 1st cycle university degree | RAL 22k
Posted: 3 December 2019 – Weekly Hours: 40
We are looking for an PHP Developer (protected categories).
The candidate will work in the R&D department with innovative technologies and must be have this skills:
- Build reusable PHP modules.
- Write good code.
- Work on all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Work with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements.
- Troubleshoot to solve architectural challenges and performance problems.
- Integrate solutions for data-storage and data-backup.
- Develop quality assurance and testing tools.
- Experience with common open source tools, relational databases, and version control tools.
- Experience with PHP 5 and other relevant tools.
- 2 years experience in application/software development.
- Ability to work with UNIX commands.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
The interested candidates, of either sex, can send a detailed curriculum vitae, complete with photos and authorization for the processing of personal data (DLGS 196/2003).